♦ Selection Procedure- Crossed Roller Slide Rail Set
1. Rolling element retainer selection upon load request：
2. Heavy duty → roller or light duty→ ball bearing.
3. To decide "rolling element diameter"
4. Model type selected per installation way.
5. Specification confirmed.
6. Material selection per environment：SUJ2及SUS440C
♦ GMT Crossed Roller Slide Rail Set
Composed of two pieces of stainless steel rails with V-grooves, been hardened and ground forming precisely, and rolling elements. Roller type moves in connective 90 degrees alternately to meet requirement of high parallelism and high latness. In construction, rolling elements are transmitted in cross-contact by precise roller and V-grooves in rails, and in non circulation. Variation caused by friction resistance is little as well, even almost no difference between starting friction resistance and dynamic friction resistance in light duty. High accuracy moving and loading capacity could be performed.
♦ Crossed Roller Slide Rail Set Application
Wildly applied to accuracy moving device in heavy duty or light duty、in variety of measuring instrument、Printed Circuit Board drilling machine…etc, or slide table used in Optical Measuring Instrument、Precise Gauge in Optical Experiment、precision fine tuning Optical Stage、Operation Mechanism、Survey Device, precise positioning, quantitative movement、X-ray Device & Micro-hole EDM.
Linear motion needs effective lubrication. Abrasion increase of rolling elements and life decrease would be caused in running without lubrication.
Function of lubrication：
1. Reduce friction between running parts greatly, so that it could prevent lock and decrease abrasion.
2. Forming oil film on rolling surface to reduce abrasion of metal medium to extend life of rolling elements.
3. Covering on metal surface to prevent rust.