<span style="font-size: 12pt;">★ Support Unit – Heavy loading fixed side.</span> <br /><span style="font-size: 12pt;">★ Applied TAC angular contact bearings.</span> <br /><span style="font-size: 12pt;">★ Bearing combination is provided face to face (DF) and Face to back to face (DFD).</span> ">
|DF：Face to face||DFD：Face to back to face|
PCD (1) (mm)
PCD (2) (mm)
Basic dynamic load (C) (N)
Limited load (N)
Axial rigidity (N/um)
Start torque (N・cm)
|M35 x P1.5|
|Support Unit Introduction|
♦ Preload selection and applications
- Light (L)
* Machine Requirements：Equipments with small vibration and small thrust, load in one fixed direction. High accuracy is not required. Reduction of frictional force.
* Application Examples：Laser welder, small CNCmill machine, cutter, welder, automatic tool changer, packing machine, material supply equipment.
- Medium (M)
* Machine Requirements：Equipments with load on a post. Equipments with a torque acting on it. Equipments working in one direction. Equipments with low load. Equipments with high accuracy.
* Application Examples：Automated feeder, linear feeder, automatedpainting machine, precision slide table, Z-axis control on machines, PC board punch machine. Industrial robot, EDM machine, NC lathe.
- Heavy (H)
* Machine Requirements：High rigidity, high vibration, high thrust equipments. High load, high torque equipments.
* Application Examples：Machining center spindle, NC lathe, Z-axis spindle of the machinery, milling machine, grinding wheel feeding of grinding machine.
♦ Pre-Loaded Description
- Purpose：1. Increase the rotational accuracy of axle
2. Increase the rigidity of axle
3. Reduce unwanted clearance
4. Reduce vibration and noise while bearing stops.
- What is bearing preload?：The preload describes the process wherein a permenant thrust road is applied to the bearing, so that the bearing is secure in the groove and has no axial clearence. Apply normal force (N). Measure value of L of a pair of bearings. L=L1+L2. Press these pair of bearings on the covers to apply preload and bring these bearings together
♦ Selection Notes
- [ Model ]：Pick up the model according to assembly method.
1. Plane mounting：GAK、GBK、GEK、GAF、GBF、GEF、GSW、GSWE、GUN、GTN。
2. Suspension and spindle mount：GFK、GFF、GRW、GRWE、GUR、GTR。
- [ Size ]：Decide the size according to the ballscrew shaft O.D., and the center height.
- [ Grade ]：Standard and economic types for options.
- [ Pre-loaded ]：Decide pre-loaded of the bearing per needs.
- [ Surface Finish ]：
Black dyed - Regular environment use, low humidity.
Nickel plating - Clean room use.
- [ Bearing category ]：Available Japanese series and Taiwanese series.
|Support Unit Assembly models & Steps|